Who are we?
Hanne & Co are quite simply a different sort of law firm. In joining Hanne & Co, you’ll be a part of a close-knit firm that believes in development and promotion from within. We are in an exciting growth period and are keen to find like-minded individuals to join us on this journey.
Our Employment department is hiring…
What are we looking for?
You will be an experienced solicitor able to handle a full remit of employment law matters including contentious and non-contentious matters, general advisory as well as transactional employment work with minimal supervision. You will be comfortable advising on a mixture of both claimant and respondent matters providing pragmatic and timely advice to all clients. A client following would be advantageous, however, the successful candidate will be comfortable networking and marketing themselves to ensure the continued growth of the employment practice at the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and really help guide and grow the department with full support from the partners and business support team.
- Drafting contracts of employment, policies and procedure
- Advising on the difference between employed, worker and self-employed relationships
- Drafting Consultancy Agreements
- Being able to advise upon and negotiate during the ACAS Early Conciliation process
- Managing disciplinary and grievance processes
- Advising on discrimination and whistle-blowing cases
- Assisting with TUPE transfers and other corporate transactions
- Business restructures and redundancies
- Some knowledge of IR35
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims
- Enforcement/defence of restrictive covenant claims
- Handling senior executive severances.
- Actively promote the services of the firm and its image at all times
- Participate in marketing activities on a departmental and firm wide basis
How to apply and interview process
We are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible.
We’re open to flexible working arrangements whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
To apply email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you in the process please let us know.