Hanne & Co devotes enormous time and energy into recruiting the best trainees and paralegals and this is worth every minute of the effort when we see how amazing they really are. We have had an incredible run of wonderful successes:
• Nicole Bryan-Quamina, paralegal in the family department, is shortly leaving us to join 36 Bedford Row to commence her pupillage to become a barrister. We are sure she will be hugely successful but will be sorely missed at Hanne & Co.
• Lucy Maxwell, paralegal in the family department has recently been notified that she too has been successful in her pupillage interviews and will be joining 1 Garden Court as a pupil in 2017.
• Faheem Ahmed, who was a paralegal in the conveyancing department has recently been successful in our trainee application round and is now a trainee, having passed all of his Legal Practice Course exams.
• Jennifer Douglas, again joined Hanne & Co as a paralegal and has also been successful in the trainee application round and is now a trainee with the firm.
• We welcomed Vanessa Asante as a trainee solicitor, having been successful in our recent round of interviews. Vanessa obtained a distinction in her Legal Practice Course.
• Claire Gardner and Patrick Jeynes have successfully completed the compulsory modules of the Professional Skills Course and have passed the Business and Finance Exam.
• Our care paralegal, Keileigh Pink, continues with her incredible Appropriate Adult work, helping vulnerable adults during their time in police custody.
• Anna Fitchett, trainee in our conveyancing department is training hard for the half marathon which she is running in Autumn in support of our charity of the year, Age UK.
• And finally, our brilliant head trainee, Rachel Roberts, has passed her recent exams with flying colours!
Well done to all of our trainees, you are all simply amazing!