Who are we?
Hanne & Co are quite simply a different sort of law firm. In joining Hanne & Co, you’ll be a part of a close-knit firm that believes in development and promotion from within. We are in an exciting growth period and are keen to find like-minded individuals to join us on this journey.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be happy to build and establish the Corporate & Commercial department at Hanne & Co. The department works closely with our dispute resolution and employment departments. The fee earners will assist SME’s, directors and new business start ups in the local area with issues of company law and private acquisitions. The firm intends to develop our corporate commercial department and build upon existing referrals to grow our corporate client base.
Relevant experience is essential, as is the vision and ability to grow the practice area and build a team.
- Advising on, reviewing, and drafting commercial contracts.
- Preparing articles of association, loan agreements, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Advising on a range of corporate transactions including acquisitions, mergers, and sales of businesses.
- Advising on business structuring, including, company incorporation and joint ventures.
- Building a specialism around GDPR and its application to commercial practice.
- An interest or knowledge in e-commerce.
- Advising on corporate governance and secretarial matters.
- Providing any other general company advice as and when required.
How to apply and interview process
We are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible.
We’re open to flexible working arrangements whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
To apply email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you in the process please let us know.