Who are we?
Hanne & Co are quite simply a different sort of law firm. In joining Hanne & Co, you’ll be a part of a close-knit firm that believes in development and promotion from within. We are in an exciting growth period and are keen to find like-minded individuals to join us on this journey.
We are hiring…
This role is for you if…
You’re looking for a job that covers all aspects of client cashiering including
- Monitor client account, check monies received and inform the relevant fee earners
- Input payments and obtain appropriate authorisation in advance of deadlines
- Review and allocate incoming funds
- Banking of all client and office account cheques
- Processing outgoing cheques
- Report SAR’s breaches and record them on Riliance
- Responsible for deposit account postings and reconciliations
- Process petty cash when received
- Ensure all petty cash paid is claimed in line with the expenses policy
- Post petty cash slips to the case management system
- Reconcile petty cash on a weekly basis
- Project work as set by the Finance Manager/Practice Manager to include out of date cheques, SRA and audit related projects
- Monitor for compliance of SARs rules at all times, refer back to fee earner where unsure.
- Escalate matters where necessary to the Finance Manager or Practice Manager
- Observe all SAR, VAT, MLR regulatory obligations
Any other duties required to be undertaken as directed by the Finance Manager/Practice Manager and Equity Partners.
How to apply and interview process
We are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible.
We’re open to flexible working arrangements whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
To apply email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you in the process please let us know.